Monday, February 7, 2011

New stuff

Got two more journal pages done. Have tried a couple of new-to-me techniques. The first is one I saw on Milliande's site. Now that I've tried it, there are a few things that I would change for next time.

The second one is my attempt to create a Claudine Hellmuth style page. Not so successful - hope to be better next time.


This last one is a card I made for a sick little girl, in the hospital with leukemia. Hope she likes it and she feels better for a moment.
More postings to follow....

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great Job Ruth. I like your Claudine Hellmeth style page. Lot's of fun.

Michelle Casey said...

Hi Ruth, I love your fairy page... the quote, watery background effects and sparkles really make it amazing. Your other page definitely has that cheery Claudine Hellmuth quality and it has some just as special ... that splendid unique Ruth Wat touch! It's so wonderful of you to share your talents with others in need... I'm sure your beautiful card will bring a smile to that little girl's face. These are great journal pages! Michelle

Little foxes

Little foxes

About Me

My photo
I am an avid photographer. My favourites are flowers, animals, nature. I have recently gotten into mixed media arts - painting, collage, ATC's and sketching. Lots of my photos are taken with art in mind. I live in the country with my husband, two dogs and a cat. I have two wonderful grandkids who visit often and keep me laughing. My motto is: Look for the good stuff in everything and everybody!

  • "LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE; IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE"