Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year, new start

Happy 2011!!
I hope this year is an artfilled one for everyone.
I plan to update my blog more often and post more art projects that I complete. This year its all about me and my art and I want to really get into it. I have great plans for new projects and new techniques to try out.
Here are a few projects leftover from December. A couple of scraplings and a calendar page that I traded with my AFTCM group. I am working on my daily journal and will post pictures of the pages as I do them. I did a couple of small cards too but that is not at all what I enjoy. Need more practice.









1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great work Ruth. I really like the calendar.

Little foxes

Little foxes

About Me

My photo
I am an avid photographer. My favourites are flowers, animals, nature. I have recently gotten into mixed media arts - painting, collage, ATC's and sketching. Lots of my photos are taken with art in mind. I live in the country with my husband, two dogs and a cat. I have two wonderful grandkids who visit often and keep me laughing. My motto is: Look for the good stuff in everything and everybody!

  • "LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE; IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE"