Saturday, April 10, 2010

This and that




Spring has finally arrived!! Its cold and windy here today but the flowers are starting to bloom so I know things are going to improve. Just had a look at a friend's etsy shop and since I am not too savvy on how to link it properly, I'll link it here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44430185&fref=fb_itemlist
She does fabulous jewellery amongst other artistic endeavours. She was my tole teacher and still critiques my stuff and offers me support if I am a little hesitant about the quality of a particular piece. I know that I have to step up to the plate a little more often and post my creations here. Now that summer is here I hope to take more time for me and my art.

I am still a beginner trying to do some jewellery type crafting. Here is my first attempt. I have a very long way to go.

I am not the only one that wants to get out and enjoy the spring weather.

No comments:

Little foxes

Little foxes

About Me

My photo
I am an avid photographer. My favourites are flowers, animals, nature. I have recently gotten into mixed media arts - painting, collage, ATC's and sketching. Lots of my photos are taken with art in mind. I live in the country with my husband, two dogs and a cat. I have two wonderful grandkids who visit often and keep me laughing. My motto is: Look for the good stuff in everything and everybody!

  • "LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE; IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE"